When we start our dream, one of the most annoying things is to find out the symbolic meanings of our dreams, right? Most of the individuals tend to begin their dream conversation by saying “I had the weird dream last night…” Therefore, what make the dream weird? How do we make sense of it? Is dream interpretation accurate?
Watch out for the Dream Dictionary – need or needn’t?
In some cases, in order to interpret the dream meanings correctly, some of us can be in need of the dream dictionaries. However, in some cases, some of them consist of the real whoppers. Here are some typical examples:
What do you think about these above translations? They are completely ridiculous, aren’t they? We will find it easy to see that these significances should not be seriously taken.
Hence, the problem here is whether we need a dream dictionary or not. Of course, the answer will be “Yes”, “No” and “Depend”:
- Yes – Just make use of this great dictionary once we are really getting stuck in a symbol, and we really need some wonderful inspiration to look for its right meaning. Always ensure that we are using the renowned and reliable source!
- No – Avoid utilizing it when we may instantly understand the symbols or images in our dream related to something in the real life. In the same sense, our gut feeling is providing us with a positive reaction to the translation we are intuited.
- Depend – Depend upon the trustworthy of the source of the information. Try to test them first by comparing their significances to the events in the reality. We are allowed to validate our dream messages in the life. Don’t forget to automatically collect our own personal dream symbol dictionary if we are actively interpreting and jotting down our dreams.
How to use dream symbols to get the accurate result?
As soon as we wake up, it is likely that we can not remember everything in our dreams in detail. At that time, don’t be hesitant to sit down quietly, recall and write down all things we remember. Try to search for the online pages or books that have the same significances for the same dreams. For example, numerous reputable and good sites believe that:
- Water: Refers to our emotional selves, our sub-conscious and intuition.
- Earth: Refers to our physical selves, practicality, reality and foundations.
- Fire: Refers to our spiritual and psychic energy, passion, creativity and purification.
- Air: Refers to our intellectual selves, thoughts, ideas and plans.
Based on these generic interpretations pertaining to Water (emotion), Fire (spirituality), Earth (physicality) and Air (thought), we seem to get an in-depth understanding of our dreams. For instance, when sleeping, we dream that we are in a boat; this symbolizes how we are coping emotionally. In case we are gliding perfectly via the water, it means that our emotions are very calm and smooth. On the contrary, if we are tossed on the waves of the stormy sea, it indicates the abnormally emotional confusion that can be negatively influencing our life cycle.
In brief, the precision of dream analysis relies much on the ways we translate it, the source we depend on, and the kind of our dream. If possible, don’t hesitate to ask some holly people such as so-called Psychics who have considerable expertise in this field for extra support.
If you desire to get additional details about this article “How Accurate Is Dream Interpretation?” please have all your matters left in the box here.
- accurate dream interpretation
- how accurate are dream meanings
- how accurate are dreams