There are many different kinds of dreams, including Prophetic Dreams, or also known as Precognitive Dreams. Such the dreams are trusted to be a form of ESP (extrasensory perception) in which one will be said to perceive info about events or places via paranormal means before they truly take place. A study also represented that 42% of people often felt that they had experienced a dream about something that came true later. Therefore, regardless of what the skeptics can say, dozens of people have enjoyed prophetic dreams and believed that those dreams may indeed foretell the future.
What Does The Bible Say About Prophetic Dreams?
Many individuals suppose that Prophetic visions or dreams are messages or words from God about the future. In fact, there are many different these kinds of dreams and visions which are highly detailed in the Bible, for instance:
- Mentioned in the Bible, the famine of Egypt was unveiled by a vision of lean and fat cattle.
- The parents of Christ were also warned about the brutal edict of Herod, as well as ran away with the baby Jesus into Egypt.
- Through the impact of a dream, Pilate’s wife in the Bible advised her spouse to have nothing to do with Christ’s conviction. Nevertheless, the gross materialism of the day seemed to laugh at dreams, since it echoed the verdict and the voice of the multitude.
What Does The Prophetic Symbolism Of The Colors Represent?
- Positive feeling: The Holy Power or Holy Spirit
- Negative feeling: Religious Spirits
- Positive feeling: Anointing, Power & Wisdom
- Negative feeling: War & Anger
- Positive feeling: Growth, Prosperity & Conscience
- Negative feeling: Jealousy, Pride, & Envy
- Positive feeling: Communion & Revelation
- Negative feeling: Sorrow, Anxiety & Depression
- Positive feeling: Gift of God, Mind, and Hope
- Negative feeling: Coward, Intellectual Pride, & Fear
- Positive feeling: Will & Perseverance
- Negative feeling: Strong willed
- Positive feeling: Emotions, & Love
- Negative feeling: Hate
- Positive feeling: Purity, Glory, & Holy
- Negative feeling: Defilement, Licentiousness, & Idolatry
- Positive feeling: Perseverance
- Negative feeling: Strong Willed & Stubbornness
- Positive feeling: Redemption
- Negative feeling: Slavery, Domination, & Legalism
- Positive feeling: Compassion, & Humility
- Negative feeling: Humanism
- Positive feeling: Authority, & Royalty
Negative feeling: Licentiousness & False Authority
Do Prophetic Dreams Really Forecast The Future?
Maybe Yes, and maybe No. There are countless well-known people who have trusted and planned their battles based upon their prophetic dreams about the future. The following are several typical examples of these:
- At Waterloo, the defeat of Napoleon was predicted in a prophetic dream
- The Roman Emperor Marcian (Flavius Marcianus) dreamed that he saw the bow of Attila the Hun on the same night once Attila died
- Joan of Arc foresaw her death in a prophetic dream
- Hannibal also based his battle plans against the Romans, as per a prophetic dream
- As an author, Robert Louis Stevenson said that his novel, namely The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, was conceived in a dream
- Abraham Lincoln dreamed about his own death just the days prior to his assassination
- Albert Einstein’s theory of relativity was also inspired via a dream
- Golfer Jack Nicklaus found a new way of holding his golf club in a dream
What Does The Prophetic Symbolism Of Numbers Imply?
- 1: God
- 2: Multiplication
- 3: Godhead
- 4: Gods creative the work
- 5: Redemption / Anointing / Grace
- 6: Man (Humanity)
- 7: Completion / Fullness / Perfection
- 8: New Beginnings
- 9: Judgment
- 10: Nurture / Journey / Wilderness
For additional points regarding the title “Prophetic Dream Interpretation“, you’re able to put your queries in our contact box easily.